Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We have an immediate career opportunity in Denver for an Assistant Superintendent with high density mid-rise experience to join one of the preeminent multifamily companies in the nation. The Assistant Superintendent has the primary responsibility to supervise and manage jobsite construction activities for the physical construction of new Apartment Home Projects. He/she will supervise the subcontractors, vendors, and punch-out staff assigned to the projects.
The primary duties are as follows:
- Directing activities of any punch-out staff and labors hired for the completion of the project.
- Complete a review of all construction plans and contract scopes that are associated with the project he/she is assigned to.
- Ensure Subcontractors under his/her supervisory scope are completing their work in accordance with plans, specifications, and contract documents.
- Attend and/or lead weekly subcontractor communication and safety meetings that are conducted on the jobsite.
- Communicate to the Project Superintendent the appropriate information required to maintain job schedule updates on a weekly basis.
- Review and process with Project Superintendent subcontractor/vendor pay requests and payments in accordance with the processes and timeframes as outlined by accounting.
- Ensure that building completions including the building interior and exterior punch list inspections are performed according to schedule, and that all punch work is completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the coordination of construction efforts with the Property Manager and Service Manager to provide a desirable leasing experience for prospective AMLI residents
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED required and a minimum 3 years supervisory experience in construction management of multifamily projects; College degree in Building Sciences is preferred. Computer experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and other business related software is desirable.
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary along with benefit and recognition programs.