Looking for a new opportunity in your career as a maintenance professional? As the Apartment Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for maintaining the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds. NOW OFFERING A SIGN ON BONUS UPON HIRE.
Apartment Maintenance Technician duties include:
- Perform general and higher level maintenance service such as: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repairs, glass replacement, etc.
- Respond on a timely basis to resident service requests.
- Be available to work on an on-call basis, including weekends and nights.
- Conduct inspections as required, per policy and participate in preventative maintenance to include pool, exterior lighting, filter changes and apartment inspections.
- Clean work area, tools and equipment. Care, maintain, and inventory all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training.
- On Call and weekend availability is required.
- EPA Refrigerant Certified (type 1 and 2 or Universal)
- Housing Discount
- 2 week's vacation and more after 5 years. Plus sick, personal days and holiday pay.
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401-k with employer match
AMLI Residential is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional development. We have one of the best training programs in our industry; supporting on-going sales, maintenance and technical skills development. We offer competitive salaries, maintenance incentive bonuses, and benefit and recognition programs. email@example.com